All Matrimonial Services are - 100%, Completely & Totally FREE!!
Contact Members - Free!!
View Contact Details - Free!!
Send Unlimited Messages - Free!!
Photo Album (up to 8 photos) - Free!!
Complete Profile Privacy - Free!!
Register Now !! to contact VIF9008
I belong to a fairly well educated and middle class family. As a result, I certainly value the importance of money but don’t let it over run a strong moral belief system that we have chosen for ourselves around the pillars of sincerity, integrity, respecting laws, hard/smart work and mutual respect. My father has done his bachelors in law and commerce. He has nearly 4 decades of successful professional experience in corporate marketing, sales and management across private sector companies in India like Sarabhai Ltd. and Inalsa (Shriram Group) including projects with international consumer brands like GlaxoSmithkline and Georgia (Coca Cola). Currently, he is Founder and Chief Executive of a start-up in IELTS online learning and cyber security. Additionally, he is board member of a couple of start-ups with professional interests in intellectual property research and real-time performance feedback. My mother is a Ph.D. in economics and currently teaching Class X onwards at DPS, Sushant Lok, Gurgaon. My Grandfather was a lawyer at Allahabad High court and his father Dr. Kashi Narayan Malaviya did his Jurisprudence from Harvard Law School, Harvard University, Cambridge, Massachusetts, USA in 1926. My uncle (father’s younger brother) is Chief Executive of an examination services company. My aunt (father’s elder sibling) is going to retire as a Principal of a leading school in New Delhi and is recipient of the National Teacher Award. I have lived for 15 years in New Delhi, 1.5 years in Reading and London (United Kingdom) and for 13 years+ now in Gurugram. As a result, I don't wish to settle down in one geographical location as change is the only constant and it is important to have an open mind to wherever life takes you. I want to keep on learning and growing rather than settling down and being static. I love my family and first cousins the most.
Some additional information is below:
1. Read newspapers, books written by John Grisham, J.K. Rowling, Dan Brown, Douglas Adam, Future-oriented books, books read by business leaders.
2. Watch Comedy films, Legal dramas, Action/Thrillers (Psychological / Horror etc.), Short Films.
3. Listen to all genres of music depending on mood
4. Explore content on Netflix, Amazon Prime, Hotstar, Spuul. Go through any form of inspirational content.
5. Would like to travel to all countries in the world. Have had the good fortune of visiting Sri Lanka, Nepal, Thailand, Hong Kong, Macau, Dubai and United Kingdom.
6. Love eating Japanese (sushi), Chinese, Italian, Indian (South and North) food. I eat Non-Veg (Chicken, Pork, Mutton, Sea food, well-cooked duck but it is not easily available.) I don’t eat beef. All types of Tea (adrak, green, lemon and ginger, masala etc.) and Coffee (cold and hot).
7. As far as vices are concerned, Meetha Pan and Single Malts, Black, Double Black, Chivas and Green Label with selective company (restrict it to 4 times a year). When not with them the I prefer tea and juice.
About Life Partner Preferences:
Has to be a Girl from birth :-) Rest we can chat. I can also read from your "About Yourself and Ideal Partner" description.